TaL: They Made Me Do It TaL: They Made Me Do It

Ugh..

In my humble opinion, I have to say I think the reason why you wanted to submit this was probably because it would FUNNY or a LOL joke. I mean did you ever thought by your self "Man, this is gonna be fucking funny those fanboys are gonna be so like OOOH I GET IT LOLOLOL". Seriously man how many FAKE tywo episodes are you planning to do you? I guess the reason you're doing this is because of the more awards you get or the more submissions you want for your online portfolio or shit I don't know. Also I just want to say this.. "Ixintro Animation Enterprises"?!? Okay that really kind hit the bottom for me because you're like what 17? If you're making a whole animation series and you win contests and fair, that doesn't mean you're a big fucking hot shot now.

Anyways now I was gonna judge the animation but no the flash looks pretty damn good but since you just HAD to make another fake Tywo. You losed 8 points for that.

Vote - 2
Score - 2
Current Score - 3.82 / 5.00 (- 0.0088)

- R

Pixmintro responds:

Don't be a douche. These freaking movies take 9 months EACH to make! You must have completely ignored my author's comments because I specifically said this wasn't a new episode, it's a completely alternate version of a previous episode I had to make to go in a competition I do EVERY YEAR. And 'fake' episode? The other movie was a damn April Fools movie! It wasn't spam either, I put good effort into it, so why don't you go cry to your mom, you inconsiderate turd. Seriously I mae a company to be credited for Copyright reasons. Also, why are you telling me I'm acting like a hot shot? Where would you get that impression? I don't make these movies just to win awards, I make them BECAUSE I LIKE DOING THEM. The awards are simply a perk and help me get into a good college. Also the only reason there are two 1st eisodes is because Newgrounds wouldn't allow me to remove the original. Thank you for letting me vent my frustrations with people like you. Good day to you sir.

Wait, forgot, why would you get angry about non-sequitar episodes? Episode #4 isn't due until SUMMER 2009 anyway. I'd rather have some fun stuff peppered between big movies so there wouldn't be a gap between October and July!

Newgrounds Vs. Youtube Newgrounds Vs. Youtube

Now I have a seizure because of that stupid scene

'nuff said

PaperBat responds:

Oh well

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Boring.

You might wanna think that you could brainwash us all with your fancy drawings and shit so that we could forget what the fuck is going in the flash. No man not me.

Drawings are alright but the story just sucked and this was also boring. It really was a whole mission for me to watch this till the very end. You should entertain it with more animation in it man instead of a boring environment.

My First Ever Platformer My First Ever Platformer

LUlzzz im being real fuck ng users

lol its fun to do it
btw you can jump into the mountain at the end if you jump over the door ;P
lol nice walking cycle fuck the haterz if they blam this shit

tomashcu responds:

THANKS MAN! :):)! yeah i know i had to put the wall there cus i knew someone would be like after the door you fall into nothing crap game all glitchy blah blah so yeah hahah thanks for the 10!!! :)!

NGHH'11 - Em-Hotep vs Self NGHH'11 - Em-Hotep vs Self

HAAH :) nice

I'm going for The Blue

good second verse blue!
and rahmem work on your voice make it Hearable :)
you had a good flow though!

but my votes for:
blue yo

Nghh11 - Joey Keys Vs Pig Nghh11 - Joey Keys Vs Pig

looping samples is what every producer is doing ;)

im going for joey, cuz you know :)

good flow and aight lyrics

pig had nothing hard to be honost,

and wtf did pig say at the and "Yame-Yeah?? I geeked you?" wtf dude

PiGPEN responds:

"You're too young to know that slang... go look it up on urban dictionary."

NGHH'11-HeIsAlive vs illmortal NGHH'11-HeIsAlive vs illmortal

skdfjksljsdkf

wow this battle sucks who is this HeIsAlive guy and this other dude iLLmortal wtf are they doing!? shieet fuck this shit 1 star yeah fuck you guys and you mothers

"these guys are sounding wacker than me... mister 123 582 908 be original"

No HTML, please. Characters remaining: 3,827.

11 11

Wow.

No offence, buddy butt this is really shit. Lol shit.

This is really offensive to all the people with Glasses. I mean they never will get a piece of ass. You are a racist.